Monday, November 10, 2014

Haunting of the past

Being in this room for so long has put a toll on me, this is driving me insane I can only live like this for so much longer.  What's a life living in a room, alone just staring at a bare red wall? That is no life to live.  I began to notice the smallest little details about the wall from the little specks to the smallest scratches.   The highlight of my day was when John brought me in my meals , it was the only thing I had to look forward to and the most excitement I would get everyday, sad isn't it?  One day I thought I saw some movement in the wallpaper, I looked again and took a closer look but the wall stood still.  I knew I saw the wall make some sort of movement I just knew it.  I figured I would just go to sleep maybe I was just over tired from draining myself from just staring at the red wall all day, that could be it.  The next time that John came to bring me my food I asked him to stare at the wall for awhile and see what he sees, of course he saw nothing.  Everyday the longer I stared at it the more I began to notice.  As I kept looking at the red wall I began to see what looked like a little girl just sitting there.  I began to move closer to the wall and I began to see an older man within the wall too.  The older man had facial hair with a hint of grey.  I thought to myself that guy looks familiar so does that little girl.  I took a walk around the room to try and just think to myself about what I thought I was seeing.  I turned back around at the wall and I saw nothing, nothing at all.  I knew I wasn't seeing things, I couldn't be I know what I saw.  Again I figured I would just get some rest for the night.  I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of screaming, I flew right up and looked around in the pitch black room, I heard that scream before, was that scream me when I was younger? All of a sudden I had a flash back of me sitting in a wooden  chair in the kitchen with my dad beating me.  I kept screaming and screaming, it was the worse pain of my life.  At that point I did not even want to be alive, the pain was unbearable.  I then focused back into the wall and saw exactly what I had pictured.  My childhood was getting clearer than ever and I never wanted to picture my childhood again, I have never feared someone so much as I had my father when I was younger, he was the devil.  Every night I  would suddenly wake out of a sound sleep to screaming, it was driving me insane.  Everything that I tried to forget from my childhood was  coming back and it was like a stab to the heart.  I looked closer at the walls and starting slowly seeing blood as my dad would whip me and whip me, crying in terror.  I began to not be able to sleep at all, all of these horrible memories from my childhood were taking over me again and again.  Every time I took a glance at the wall a flood of flashbacks would take over me, it was all so vivid.  Suddenly I began to smell the exact way my house used to smell, that treacherous smell.  I could not take this anymore, I needed to escape,

No comments:

Post a Comment